Monday 1 June 2009

life

A couple of projects for a joint Baby shower tomorrow..One of the gals only speaks spanish so I did her saying in her native language..Don't worry I also bought them some cute outfits for the babies...
Not much going on around here..I'm excited that Mom and Dad are in the area for a couple of weeks before they head forever down to Medford. Alex has been sick with the stomach flu, which will make me sick just thinking about it.....
I also am stealing two window displays from work in a couple of weeks..must figure out what to do with them in the house....

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of that window display. Oh, the things you could do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!! Maybe I should have another baby so I can get neat things like that! HA!

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back