Friday 19 June 2009

Happy Birthday to Me.....

Ok so today is not exactly my Birthday but this year I was spoiled and was able to celebrate it over a few days...Mom came over on Tuesday to play..We wandered (lost) our way around the Sodo district of Seattle then went to my favorite greek restaurant in Magnolia...yumm...then Mom spoiled me and got me the rest of the knobs needed for the dresser...Thanks Mom..the card was great too..Thanks Dad....I got lots of cards..most of them sang..Is that saying something?
On Wednesday, my actual B-Day...I took it easy..My visiting teachers dropped off a yummy cake and some beautiful Tulips..I don't think they knew that tulips are my favorite flower..We ate grand that night..McDonalds...I didn't care as long as I didn't cook...

On Thursday my great friend Jennifer organized a picnic in my honor...I loved having my friends around on a nice cloudy Seattle day (the rain held off)...It was fun...Plus yummy Brownies..

This next part is for Mom..she gave the suggestion of rising my curtains in the living room..Done..sewed some ribbon on and moved them up so they don't drag on the ground anymore...Good Idea....

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. Would love to see the buffet now that it is finished. YOu are very talented. Maybe you should come help me decorate? Glad you had a good birthday. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back