Friday 26 June 2009

Odds and Ends

Just odds and ends of this week...We ventured to the zoo today..We loved seeing the penguins fed..Every Friday they feed the penguins hundreds of live fish...One can watch the fish try to escape only to be swallowed up by one fat penguin.....
The final look of the dresser..love it and haven't even filled it all the way yet...
Tonight's dinner...Homemade Pizza..Quattro Stagione...boy was it good....tomatos,ham,Kalmata olives, artichokes, and olive oil drizzles over it...yummm

3 comments:

  1. I love the way the dresser turned out. Good job tammy. The pizza looks really good too. Can you come make it for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your odds and ends. That pizza looks awesome. And the dresser...what can I say. You have an eye for beauty. Where did you get those knobs? They are very cool! I am going to be doing my dresser when I get home and haven't been able to find the knobs I like yet...those would be a possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lowes....Mom has a good eye...

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back