Sunday 14 June 2009

Busy Weekend..



We had a busy Saturday....I of course went to work and left Peter with all the errands...First was a haircut for Alex..much need....then off to the Dentist for teeth cleaning..My kids love the dentist..They will brag to everyone about their upcoming dentist appointment...They love getting their teeth cleaned and of course the toy from the prize box..This time they finished before Peter..The dentist introduced his two new assistants to Peter..He looked over and there were Alex and Anna-Maria suited up to assist..with face masks, gloves, and their own mouth mirrors..Wow...

After that Anna-Maria was off to a Birthday Party...she is wearing the flower from the party in her hair for church today.....














1 comment:

  1. I bet you wish you had the pics from the dentist office. I can imagine how cute that was. My kids are not emotionally ready for a trip there yet. Not sure how to do it. I have tried bribery, but am afraid one will bit the Dentist's finger off.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back