Tuesday 24 August 2010

Disneyland here we come..


I think you can guess our next destination..After a long drive down 99 to Anehiem, we played at the hotel till Peter's flight came in...Around 9:30pm we heard loud banging noises outside and realized the fireworks were going off..What a view we had from the hotel parking lot..Could not have been better..The next morning we arrived at the gates at 7:30am to be first in line..I had that day mapped out in my head..We finished Disneyland in less than 5 hours..didn't wait more than 15 minutes for a ride...not bad...

This is Anna-Maria before we started the jungle cruise...She wasn't as happy afterwards when she realized how boring it is..Especially since we just came off the Indiana Jones ride..That was scary..


Alex posing while we waited for Dad and Anna-Maria to finish Splash mountain..She loved it..

We went on the steamboat and were surprised with the Disney band boarding..Great entertainment..but I did tell him that if we didn't like the music he would be voted off..He stayed on..




Anna-Maria's favorite princess..
I made the family do the Small world ride eventhough it's not my favorite..I just knew Alex would find it annoying..It's a small world afterall, It's a small world afterall.......
Anna-Maria's new bestfriend...They loved their first experience at Disneyland..

1 comment:

  1. I have always said that I thought Annemarie was the most beautiful baby and she is a pretty as that princess she is standing next to. Looks like so much fun. Adopt me.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back