Friday 13 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day....




I just wanted to write a few words of thanks and love to my husband Peter...I have one of the greatest....He always says he does more around the house than the average man and it's true..For years he was the one that feed, bathed, read stories, and put the kids to bed while I worked at night....He does the dishes every night and the laundry on Saturdays...In fact he is the Man and Woman of the house on Saturdays while I'm at work...He always has supported my independence and encourged me to do what I wanted....He works hard to provide for us on a daily basis...He has finally figured out my sarcasm..and even tells jokes now too....I love you Peter!.....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having the perfect house husband. We could all use one of those. Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back