Sunday 22 February 2009

Eggs anyone..


Friday night, all cozy in bed, wham..we've been egged...I look out the window just in time to see the boys laughing,running down the street..It's too early in the year for this but the weather was warming up...So Saturday night when I was driving home I saw two cars and fifteen boys hanging out at the park nearby...I wasn't ready to clean the windows agains so Peter called the Sheriff out to break up the party..We live in a nice neighborhood with some spoiled teenagers with nothing else to do but drag race, egg, and party at the park till 4:00am..Not looking forward to summer....

2 comments:

  1. It's a mad craze sweeping the country. A friend here had her vehicle egged on Thursday night. I thought kids were so OVER that! Glad you called the police. Yuck! What a mess!

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back