Thursday 15 January 2009

Winter

I always have a hard time with the Winter Weather so I decided to think of ten positive things about this season.
1. Snow on my eyelashes.
2. Sitting in front of a roaring fire with hot cocoa..
3. Stews and Soups..yum....
4. Snow ball fightsand Snow Angels...as long as I'm watching and not participating....
5. Not having to shave my legs everyday....
6. Warm and cozy in my bed........
7. Sweaters....an opportunity to change the wardrobe..
8. Christmas Carols......love to sing..
9. Baking cookies and treats to share...
10. CHRISTMAS...a great event to remind me of my purpose in the eternal round...
A Celebration of Life........

1 comment:

  1. I think it is good to remember the good things about winter. We are minus 2 today and I am not so thankful for the weather right now. I did make some hot cocoa and turn on the fireplace to visit with a friend. That was nice.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back