Sunday 25 January 2009

Busy day...



Friday was a fun day for everyone...They finished installing the new roof so I had silence in my house for the first time in a week...It was also Pajama day at school so Alex went riding his bike to school in his flannel bottoms...He wanted to wear the spiderman pjs that are getting too small but I vetoed that idea...I didn't want my third grader to be laughed at...Anna-Maria was excited because this was her first year to wear pj's somewhere outside the house...We went visisting teaching before school and luckily the families guessed right away the theme of the day and didn't just assume I was lazy in getting her dressed...Peter came home from work though and thought they really were crazy wearing their pj's and how come they weren't sent home from school...Just doesn't understand.....

2 comments:

  1. Men will never get it. I on the other hand have pajama day frequently. Personally I think it should be a holiday every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyrum had a PJ day and his preschool and totally loved it. It was definitely the quickest morning we ever had since I didn't have to bother getting him dressed. We all need a PJ every now and then...they just feel so good, why change out of them!

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back