Monday 17 November 2008


What a weekend...Peter has been counting done to the second when the new Bond movie came out...So off we go Friday night to Lincoln Square in Bellevue for a showing...Oops..didn't buy tickets in advance..all sold out....The next morning Peter takes me downtown Seattle, buys tickets for that night so we don't make the same mistake...At 8:15pm I'm telling him we need to go up to the theater..No,No we have plenty of time, it starts at 9:15pm...at 8:40 I tell him again we need to go up...When we get there the line snakes around the whole top floor...Luckily we can sit together because I needed some to squeeze during the action scenes, which are every 5 seconds it seems...Since then I've dreamed of driving fast in an expensive car, going off cliffs....fun......

3 comments:

  1. So, was it good? I have a husband like that. We have even had to sit in different parts of the theatre because there aren't anymore seats. At least you had a date night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy! I was just reading on Ali's blog and saw your comment on her latest post and just had to click over to see your blog. It's good to see what you've been up to lately. We have a blog to except it's private so email me at coreysuzette@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. Hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like the movie? I found it hard to follow and even dozed off a few times. Lots of action though. I'm glad you made it to the movie. We did that with the new Batman movie a few months ago...went to Bellevue, found it was sold out and saw something else. Now I'm looking for it on DVD when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back