Thursday 13 November 2008



I thought this morning that the day was going pretty good...till I saw Mika's facebook status stating..."Monika is wondering where the heck are her parents'..They were supposed to have arrived at her house ,resting from a long flight from Venice...No..they had plane troubles and spent the night in a hotel I don't know where and didn't arrive in Dulles airport till today....I am on this coast line wondering what's going on because Mom is expected here at 8:50pm from DC...After a few hours I get a call...we arrived at Dulles and will just turn around and depart as planned..As if that was going to happen..My mom and dad have had a trip and a half...Dad is now resting at Mikas and mom is in the air 4 hours later than planned because her United flight had rudder difficulties and didn't take off as planned...Needless to say I will be at the airport at 1:00 am picking her up and hoping to stay awake...Of course this is the week that I decide to break my Coke habit....4 days straight now..That's a record.......

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had a drug problem. You might want to add cola to the end of coke or is it really the drugs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are up for a crazy day/night. Good luck with the whole "COKE" thing. I can't give up anything when I am tired or stressed. Hey are you up to a drive up to Mukilteo on the 24th? I am going to be at Sandy Adams, same place as the baby shower for Rosey. Around 9 a.m. Let me know if you can make it. Give me a buzz. Would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back