Tuesday 11 November 2008

Rainy Day


So lucky me... the kids had three days off for Parent Teacher Conferences....which I find a waste of time since I know exactly how they are doing in school...I personnally think the conferences should be for the kids who are trouble makers or behind in their studies...I always feel bad at the end when they asked if I have any questions and I'm struggling in my mind to make up one to make them feel needed... The kids of course love these days off...It's raining so the zoo is out of question...you can only go to McDonalds so many times, and the tv is doing overtime...At least Alex found a friend home in the neighborhood and Nash(a boy I watch during the school year) and Anna-Maria play games...I just dream of naptime....

1 comment:

  1. Evil Days! I don't get why they need so much time off. They have every other Friday off for teacher prep???!!!!??? Are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back