Monday 9 March 2009

floundering....


Today is the day of adventures...School was delayed two hours because of the snow..Anna-Maria's was cancelled all together....I had friends over this morning to visit and play and boy did they..I love it when they come because they entertain Anna-Maria for me...it was funny thougth..at one point we hear the sound of lots of little items crashing to the floor, next the guilty look of a boy then the discovery of a floundering fish on the floor..The tank had been pulled over, rocks,water and fish on the floor....Just laugh and clean up..that's all you can do...I love it..I wouldn't trade moments like that for the boring times of life...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got pictures of that. Priceless moments. And kudos to you for not getting upset. I don't know if I could have pulled that off, today especially.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back