Tuesday 9 December 2008

Christmas Letter


Happy Holidays…. News of 2008

I thought this year deserved a letter of recognition. We had a fun and eventful year in all. I know that we are both on Facebook so most of you see how we are doing on a daily basis but a recap is in order.
Peter was working at WaMu ‘til April. I know that you are thinking it was crazy of him to switch jobs when WaMu is such a strong stable bank…But yes Peter started a new stage in his career as a finance operations manager at Resource Recycling Technologies…a company that recycles metals such as copper and lead…He loves his new job. His commute is a little longer even though in miles it is closer to home. He has flexible hours, which I love, and he loves the small company feel.
I still work at Coldwater Creek one day a week…It is relaxing and fulfilling. The rest of the week I baby-sit an 11 year old before and after school. He is easy going and friendly…not energetic like my kids.
Alex has entered third grade. He is excelling at everything he loves. Reading, computer games, and neighborhood play dates. He is a Bear in the Cub Scouts and has the best leader. Me…
Anna-Maria has stepped into the world of public school. Welcome to Kindergarten. She is in heaven…who can blame her…a Mecca of coloring, singing, and playing. I would be excited too.
As you know we (I) love to move. So in July we moved out of the temporary apartment nearby and into a home about four blocks away. We wanted to stay in the ward we are in because it has been fantastic. Every week has been a spiritual high for us.
Our health is good and our home is happy. That is all I ask for and pray that yours will be too in the coming year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Peter, Tammy, Alex, and Anna-Maria

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card. Hope your holidays are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back