Friday 5 September 2008

Over the Top





We decided to surprise the kids with a trip to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. We told the kids we needed to run an errand in Everett and off we went. They didn't figure it out till the ticket collector said..Welcome to the Circus....They were in shock...It was Peter's first circus too and he behaved very well....The acts were good but my favorite were the elephants and the trapeze artist.. It seemed long but the kids were able to stay awake....I spoil me kids and I know it....You are only young once....

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I believe you are only young once and if you wait to let them have fun, they will grow up thinking you aren't any fun. Why would anyone want that? You are such a good Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad Peter behaved - I would worry myself if he would lose control and run around.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back