Sunday 10 January 2010

It makes my eyes water uncontrollably

Last night we were invited to a neighbor's house for her daughter's 7th Birthday party...I arrived after work around 8:45pm thinking I had missed all the food and fun..Oh no..they just started..We have a few neighbors who are from India..They know how to party...The food was delicious but they kept laughing at my red face, burning lips, and watering eyes..I couldn't handle any thing they had made..I just kept downing water and eating the store bought cake..There we were the caucasian entertainment of the night...Peter schmoozed with the men..which was smart since he is job hunting and I hung out the with ladies..The kids just ran in circles yelling...I loved every moment of it...

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I wish our neighbors were more social. We just hang out with ward members and since we are all basically of the same mormon mold...there isn't always much entertainment. Envious! lol

    Someone has been trying to talk me into indian food. I am wondering if I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. start with butter chicken..mild and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indian food is my most favorite! I miss the butter chicken from Tokyo in our pre-vegetarian days, 20+ years ago. I love the new blog look! Very cute! Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! I'm sorry to hear about Peter losing his job. I hope his job hunt is going ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were always a wimp when it came to hot foods. sounds like a fun dinner though!

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back