Sunday 5 April 2009

Romance not lost...


Last night I came home to kids being put to bed and a husband thinking of others...There is a romantic streak in him after all..The bed had flower petals on it and the the bathtub was surrounded by candles and petals...The bath was drawn with bubbles...He knows that I am tired when I get home from a long days work...I was able to soak in the tub and relax...my feet were massaged and lotioned..what more can I ask for....the one funny thing was the "fire do not cross the line' tape left over from our accident in Vancouver was on the bathroom door. I guess with all the candles he was afraid of having a visit from the fire department....Thank you Peter...I loved it...

1 comment:

  1. Well, aren't you the LUCKY woman in the world this week. I hope you milked that romance for all it was worth. You go Girl!

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back