Monday 13 October 2008

Wild weekend




Do you ever dream of being woken up at 6:30 am by screaming kids tobogganing down the stairs with their sleeping bags? Neither do I....Megan and Andrew (cousins) came over Friday for play time with Alex and Anna-Maria...they had a ball...Anna-Maria took them to all her friends houses and then it was off the McDonald's for dinner.....The goal that night was for them to sleep peacefully in the family room...some fell asleep right away, others took a few hours to calm down...Alex who went to a friends Birthday Pary came home at 10:30pm and hung out with Andrew for awhile...I thought I was clear when I said "be quiet in the morning" but I don't think the word "quiet" is in their vocabulary...So there we were..early in the morning with four screaming kids running wild downstairs...Can't say they didn't have fun....

2 comments:

  1. How brave you are! Not me. And what's with the quiet expectation, you should know better! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you think 6:30 is early.

    ReplyDelete

europe

way back